Full Stack Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Full Stack Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Tampa based client in their search for a Full Stack Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- They are expected to work closely with developers, technical project managers, principle engineers and business stakeholders to ensure that application solutions meet business/customer requirements.
- Expertise in creating scalable and secure web applications using React, Springboot, Java stack.
- Function well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional / platform environment
- Solid individual performance, but may spend considerable portion of their time providing direction for others, share knowledge, coaches and mentors
- Should be comfortable with pair programming
- Improve application quality and reliability by implementing good standards and processes
- Increase productivity by implementing tools and processes
- Serve as the technology go-to person on any technical questions
- Resolve complex technical issues Ensure quality is maintained by following development patterns and standards
- Design and build prototypes i.e. The Rapid Prototype, which becomes the application system
- Prepare deployment and post deployment plans to support the conversion and deployment of the solution
- Interact with architects, technical project managers, developers to ensure that application solution meets customer needs
- 5-7 years of work experience in application engineering
- Experience in defining requirements and conceptualizing solutions on related projects or work assignments
- Exposure with Agile development methodologies is highly desired
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other stakeholders or team members to resolve issues