Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Interface Developer - Ensemble, Cache
- Job Title
- Interface Developer - Ensemble, Cache
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The Interface Developer - Ensemble, Cache, will build and manage interfaces between large Healthcare data stores. The Interface Developer - Ensemble, Cache, will use the Intersystems software stack to create software that will transform and route patient health data between disparate health data stores. The Interface Developer - Ensemble, Cache will also monitor the status and health of the interfaces on an ongoing basis to ensure the quality of the data moving across the developed interfaces and verify the data fidelity is maintained on both sides of the interface.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline.
Required Years of Experience: 8 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with the Intersystems technology stack (Caché, Ensemble, Caché Object Script).
- Hands-on troubleshooting in an Ensemble environment.
- Solid object oriented design and development experience.
- Shadow server configuration knowledge.
- ECP, DCP, Caché database configuration and troubleshooting.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills with the ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team with a diversity of technical and functional disciplines
- VA or other Federal Government experience
- Knowledge of web services REST/SOAP, JSON, XML.
- Prior work experience within healthcare industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience/training.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to make meaningful contributions in a team environment.