Chanel Partner Sales – Atlanta, GA or Eastern US
- Job Title
- Chanel Partner Sales – Atlanta, GA or Eastern US
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Atlanta, GA
- Other Location
Channel Partner Sales - Atlanta, GA or Eastern US
This is an exciting opportunity to join this International Company expanding in the US. This will be a “hybrid” role selling through Channel Partners, as well as selling to the Direct Enterprise client. MUST have experience selling to both. This Company is known for its international internet protocol, SD-WAN and Managed Services.
As an Account Manager (Enterprise Sales), you are responsible for the Business Development and selling of Company’s suite of SD-WAN and other Internet related products and services to US based Enterprise Business prospects and customers. This is a “hybrid” sales role, meaning the candidate will need experience in selling through/with the US Agent Channel, as well as have Direct Enterprise Sales experience for large global enterprise customers. Company is a high-performance company within a fast-paced environment. Regular travelling may be required.
The Account Manager is a member of the US Enterprise Sales organization, and reports to the Regional Director of Sales (East or West).
Day-to-day responsibilities of the role will look like (but are not limited to) the following:
· Hunt for and develop new customer opportunities via existing/new agent channel relationships and/or direct customer relationships
· Consistently conduct outreach to both new and existing agents for new opportunities, as well as leverage the Company tools for direct enterprise customer prospecting
· Qualify all potential opportunities (both agent and direct), respond and proactively follow up on all customer enquiries
· Achieve/over achieve all quarterly sales targets on a consistent basis
· Increase awareness of Company capabilities providing training and presentations to Customers and sub agents, as needed
· Act as focal point for all Customer’s inquiries both on a case by case and project level
· To be able to work with both the client and internal departments of Company to ensure timely/successful sales and delivery of solutions
· Set the pace with Customers and liaise with internal (pre- and post-sales) departments while managing client’s expectations
· Customer contact is extensive and communication skills are characterized by convincing and influencing others of Company’s value proposition
· Provide solutions from the Company solution set that fit a client’s requirements and/or allow the customer to resolve business issues or achieve desired business outcomes/goals
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· A proven, successful sales person with a focus on results and delivering client satisfaction
· A minimum of 3+ years of hunting new logo accounts and value-based solution selling experience via the agent channel and/or direct enterprise sales
· Familiar with multilevel consultative technical selling
· You enjoy building and sustaining internal relationships on various levels and liaise pro-actively with pre- and post-sales departments
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Good working knowledge of global WAN, Internet, iVPN, SD-WAN, cloud, and SASE solutions are a requirement for this role
· Strong commercial acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Familiar/preference to work within a true global organization
· Ability to create and arrange presentations to the customer and/or agent to communicate Company’s unique value propositions
· Organized, accurate forecasting and with a customer-centric mind-set to successfully close business
· Knowledge/experience working within Salesforce and other tools
Excellent base and commission. Can be located anywhere in the Eastern US.
Send resumes to Chris Burrell at email@example.com. Contact at 214-395-7774.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills