Skip to main content
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Jr. Salesforce Engineer
- Job Title
- Jr. Salesforce Engineer
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Job Description Summary
If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in energy, technology, and a passion to deliver products for
a growing company, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking an experienced Jr. Salesforce Engineer to work with our dream team delivering new, scalable solutions. This role will be building the future of MP2 Energy’s front and back office solutions, enabling customers and customer service agents across all customer channels and processes, from acquisition to billing and through to customer care, support, and retention.
Our culture thrives on ingenuity and collaboration, where passion and trust are felt throughout its team members. Come
join this team of all-star problem solvers as we work to deliver clean energy solutions for a brighter tomorrow!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that Salesforce application design best practices are followed.
• Contribute to the alignment of SFDC technologies with both prospect business goals and technical requirements.
• Complete application coding assignments that meet provided specifications and user requirements.
• Take ownership of all Salesforce configuration/development assigned tasks required to implement stories.
• Participate in application code reviews for correctness and quality, as necessary.
• Contribute to and support all technical aspects of development and integrations on and with the Salesforce platform
(developing, configuring, unit testing, bug fixing, release management, etc.).
• Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, Visual Force pages, page layouts, triggers,
controllers, reports, custom workflows and approval processes within and extending to/from the platform.
• Perform any necessary data validation and write/execute queries.
• Provide production support and timely triage/fix of features and data once live for end-users.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Extensive knowledge of Sales Cloud.
• Experience configuring Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface.
• Experience in applying and furthering the customer model.
• Experience in developing customized solutions on the Salesforce platform (Apex, Flows, LwC, etc).
• Experience in Web Technologies (a plus)
• An understanding of Salesforce.com API tools (Data loader\Workbench\Custom Metadata loader) for data migration
activities in Salesforce.com would be a plus.
• Experience on Salesforce Developer Experience (DX), Lightning Web Component and Einstein Analytics is an added
• Functional knowledge of sales, marketing, and customer support/service business processes.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 3+ years of experience in Salesforce development
• 1 year of experience with Salesforce Lightning platform.
• Salesforce Sales Cloud Certified
• Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills, with the ability to maintain a strict level of attention to
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies, especially Scrum.
• Experience with change management best practices.
• Ability to drill down into the details of a delivery request without losing sight of the big picture.
• Ability to work well within a team environment and demonstrate a vested interest in team goals and objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain positive and
effective working relationships.
• Self-motivated with the desire to consistently improve performance and gain further knowledge.
• Ability to meet deadlines, learn quickly and demonstrate effective problem solving and follow-up skills.
• Sales Cloud Certified
• Experience with Service Cloud
• Experience with Marketing Cloud
• Experience with Energy & Utilities Cloud
• Experience with Salesforce.com API tools (e.g., Data Loader) for data migration activities.
• Experience with DevOps tools such as Git, GitHub, ADO, etc. to manage development and auto deployments.
• Experience working with offshore delivery partners.
• Knowledge of the energy industry and retail electric provider business operations with an emphasis on customer
• Experience in the customer operations functions of retail power (i.e., customer communication, IVR, MyAccount portals,
digital apps), in the US de-regulated energy markets.
Benefits of Working with MP2 Energy:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
• 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Disability Programs (STD & LTD)
• Employee Basic Term Life Insurance
• Vacation & Company Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
*Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of
those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.