Product Owner - Salesforce Platform (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Product Owner - Salesforce Platform (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Title: Product Owner - Salesforce Platform (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
The Business Application Transformation department within our Tech Services team, is looking for an Advanced Product Owner (Salesforce) to join the team. This newer team is being built from the ground up to replace outdated applications, processes, methodologies, and other types of tools and technologies. Your role is to maintain the product backlog for our Salesforce Experience (Community), Sales, and Service clouds. You will intake, groom, and prioritize user stories based on strategic initiatives provided by Product Management.
A successful candidate for this role is someone who is known to be:
- Motivated. You take initiative and get things done within aggressive deadlines.
- Passionate about your work, Driven to learn new things, and Eager to work hard.
- Flexible. What we did yesterday may not be how we do it today.
- Observant enough to notice when something could benefit from automation, and Imaginative enough to think through ways to accomplish it.
- Meticulous in thinking broadly and preventing gaps, ensuring high-quality solutions.
- Must be capable, willing, and eager to learn new applications and platforms as our suite of services grows. This includes self-education and thinking creatively when formal training is not available.
- Comfortable and Inspired by a strong team environment with a focus on collaboration, where often the best solution is a hybrid of several team members' ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, analytics, or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis and agile frameworks.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to attend meetings, training at another office location and or to attend a professional conference.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce Community/Experience Cloud experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce Service Cloud experience
- 2+ years of Salesforce Sales Cloud experience
- 3+ years of experience working within the DevOps philosophy, and a capability of working with and encouraging those that are newly adopting it.
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure DevOps or similar.
- Capably reports the product status and strategic vision outside the team.
- Makes business decisions by creating epics, features, and stories so that their agile team understands product outcome objectives.
- Collaborates with product team and stakeholders to define roadmap, release plans, and Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to achieve company strategic goals.
- Leads stakeholder meetings and encourages innovative ideas from agile team members and stakeholders
- Creates, maintains, prioritizes, and sequences their product backlog based on business value or ROI.
- Creates user stories and acceptance criteria based on the Voice of the Customer (VOC) that are granular enough for a single sprint.
- Prioritizes user stories and defects/bugs to seed a sprint’s backlog based on highest business value.
- Participates in organizational backlog prioritization, sprint and release planning, daily stand-ups, demos/reviews, retrospectives, product backlog refinements, and other Scrum-related ceremonies.
- Reviews deliverable and demonstrable code after every sprint, accepting or rejecting based on value.
- Develops and maintains standards for progress visibility and their team’s ‘definition of done’ for all tasks.
- Provides summary information on new features to Communications and Education teams.
- Coordinates beta testing of new products and features, and seeds backlog with recommended improvements.
- Collaborates with the team’s Scrum Master to build a self-organized team.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system, and regression tests.
- Works with product management team to prepare for product and industry trends.
Position not eligible for visa sponsorship.