Bilingual Training Specialist, Spanish and English
- Job Title
- Bilingual Training Specialist, Spanish and English
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006-6623
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and
manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets.
Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract
manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our
mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about
Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at
Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO,
please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below -
Bilingual Training Specialist
Under the supervision of the Manager of Training, the Bilingual Training Specialist is responsible for
assisting with the planning, development, and implementation of Swiss American’s training program with a
heavy emphasis on crafting translated training material. Responsibilities also include administer and train
employees of learning and training development elements, also responsible for assisting with the management
of training files and data related to the Swiss-Americans training program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate communication with all departments to schedule, promote and deploy necessary training requirements
- Assist with maintenance of in-house training facilities and equipment
- Assist with the research and recommendation of new training material and/ or methods
- Generate new training content and convert existing training material into appropriate language for ESL employees
- Assist with ensuring applicable new employees complete initial Swiss-American Orientation/
- Onboarding training by coordinating and conducting sessions
- Scan and file training records into the electronic file system
- File and maintain all physical filing for training documentation
- Assist with ensuring appropriate employees complete annual GMP training
- Assist with ensuring all applicable employees are trained on new or revised SOPs
- Assist with evaluations and analysis of training material and verification of training effectiveness.
- Assist implementation and maintenance of UniPoint training module to be utilized for all training records.
- All other duties and responsibilities assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Industry experience desired.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and standards
- 3-6 months related experience
- Must be bilingual in reading, writing, and speaking English and Spanish, comprehend instructions, create correspondence and memos.
- Ability to effectively present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to apply principles of logical and critical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Business Suite and in database and Internet software.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive
annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K
plan with company match and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the
best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive
to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our
processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.