|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Front Desk Clerk
- Job Title
- Front Desk Clerk
- Job ID
- Kaiserslautern, Germany,
- Other Location
Dynology is hiring a Front Desk Clerk to our existing team supporting our DTRA client at Fort Belvoir, VA. The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) safeguards America and its allies from Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), by providing capabilities to reduce, eliminate, and counter the threat and mitigate its consequences.
NOTE: This position is in Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Serves in the capacity of Reception Clerk for visitors to the DTRA/SCC WMD
- Validates visitor’s clearance level and issues the appropriate badge for escorted or unescorted entry into the facility
- Assist visitors with contacting their Government points of contact
- Provide directions to visitors
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Three (3) years of experience in a security customer relations position with the Government
- Some basic Security training
- Be proficient in PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook programs and databases in order to perform the varied administration duties required by the Security Division
- Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
- Knowledge of JPAS and ability to use local database
- Important: DoD-sponsored contractors require a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) certificate in their passport to show that they are a legal resident of Germany.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and possess an active Secret clearance. Also must have current Status of Forces (SOFA) status.