Software Architect (Cloud Exp. – Azure preferred, JSON, REST) (100% Remote option) - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- Software Architect (Cloud Exp. – Azure preferred, JSON, REST) (100% Remote option) - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Title: Software Architect (Cloud Exp. – Azure preferred, JSON, REST) (100% Remote option)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Conexess Group is looking for an experienced Senior Software Architect to join our Development team and help us provide phenomenal cloud and microservices-based systems to our customers. You will be tasked with bringing a high-functioning development team into a cloud-based environment. As a member of this team, you will lead strategic and tactical architecture and designs the enterprise integration architecture ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy. Ideal candidates will have a strong understanding of Agile principles, systems design, and software engineering best practices, and possess the people skills necessary to mentor the team as they adapt to this new environment.
This position will be based to work out of San Diego, CA or Allen, TX, or remotely from any US location.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with software engineering.
- Experience as a software or systems architect.
- Must have experience with cloud technology.
- Experience with JSON and REST.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% for team meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or related field.
- Experience with Azure technology stack.
- Experience in payments/financial industry.
- Experience in Orchestration/Workflow/Business Process Management engines – WS02 is a plus.
- Experience in highly integrated enterprise systems.
- Experience in API Design and Management.
- Experience in High Transaction Volume system design.
- Experience in Streaming Systems is a plus.
- Experience in two-factor authentication.
- Experience in infrastructure design is a plus.
- Provides architectural and “big picture” oversight for development of new or enhanced products.
- Translates customer business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the customer, as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address customer’s business problems.
- Provides direction for design activities.
- Provides technical advice to other departments within the company, and is responsible for integrating components built by product developers.
- Analyzes the scope, timeline and specifications of tasks; delegates assignments to other architects. Writes high-level implementation plans for enhancements and fixes to be refined by team members under direction.
- Provides technical assistance to support staff. Assists with implementations of enhancements and fixes by providing coding knowledge.
- Tests and reviews programming to discover any errors and confirm that the programs meet required specifications.
- Creates system and development documentation.
- Administers various change management tasks.
- Maintains an awareness and understanding of competing products and provides ideas for innovation and improvement in order to maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Assists less experienced peers.
- May develop code for the design/creation of new software products, enhancements, and fixes.