OT to Provide Tele-Therapy in 5 Boroughs in NY- 2021-2022 School Year
- Job Title
- OT to Provide Tele-Therapy in 5 Boroughs in NY- 2021-2022 School Year
- Job ID
- New York, NY, NY
- Other Location
As we approach unfamiliar territory for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year, we are looking for “Occupational Therapist” who would be willing to work once schools reopen as well as therapists who would like to conduct tele-therapy session in these uncertain times for both Westchester and 5 Boroughs of NY.
Requirements to provide Tele-Therapy
1. A reliable computer
2. Stable internet connection
3. A headset or a microphone
4. A web camera
5. A smartphone if a computer is not available
6. Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Google Meet (This will be provided to the provider for free with guides and a short training)
7. Active NYS License and Registration
If you are interested in providing tele-therapy or if you have any availability for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year, please send your updated resume and availability to Angie Nacario at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you ASAP. Good luck and stay safe!