- Job Title
- Agile Coach
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for an Agile Coach. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Agile Coaching works with multiple teams to determine their current level of agile maturity, and develops plans to improve agile processes and increase the productivity of the agile team accordingly.
- Assists agile teams with: Creating and maintaining collaborative communication sites and tools
- Chartering boot camps, and other intensive trainings as required; and, refining implementation of agile best practices and tools.
- Provides expert coaching to key agile roles such as Experience Group Owners, Solution Train Engineers, Scrum Masters, Agile Product Owners, and Experience Owners, etc.
- Assists with the identification, collection and reporting of agile practice metrics and measurements.
- Organizes and participates in agile events, contributes to communication sites/tools, and delivers presentations to Stakeholders across the organization.
- Identifies and works to resolve barriers to scaling use of agile.
- Helps teams create “working agreements” to ensure proper communication and coordination occurs within the taxonomy; where useful, these will be drafted at the time of team formation and updated as needed.
- The incumbent provides counsel and advice to top management on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines. Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex assignments.
- SAFe experience
- SAFe certifications preferred
- Jira, Jira Align