Skip to main content
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Solution Sales Project Coordinator
- Job Title
- Solution Sales Project Coordinator
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
MP2 Energy, a wholly owned subsidiary of Shell New Energies North America, brings a wide range of power generation, power supply, renewable energy, and sustainability offerings to its customers. The Project Coordinator will work as a part of our Operations team, coordinating project installations between Operations, Account Management, and other cross-functional teams. They will support our customer onboarding processes and ensure the success of installations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collect and process customer onboarding materials.
• Coordinate with partners to ensure smooth delivery process.
• Work with Operations and Account Management teams to schedule meetings, prepare meeting agendas,
and distribute meeting minutes.
• Responsible for information flow between team members and partners.
• Identify and resolve issues within the project
• Maintain close cross-departmental relationships to ensure all critical parties are aware of
installation activities, issues, and contingencies.
• Maintain tools to monitor progress towards project goals.
• Document and maintain project artifacts: business processes, technical solutions, best practices
• Support the development of project tracking tools/aids.
Competencies & Attributes for Success in this Role:
• Critical/Analytical Thinking
• Customer Service Oriented
• Highly Motivated
• Positive Attitude
• Quick Learner
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
• Ability to have face to face conversations co-workers and higher-level manager
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
• Comply with company policies and procedure
• Prior experience with project coordination is preferred
• Distributed energy solutions experience/knowledge is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced office environment, able to multitask, meet critical
deadlines with an eye for accuracy and attention to details
• Proficient with MS Office products
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done, support several projects at one time.
• High level of professionalism
• Individual should be detail oriented, extremely organized, highly motivated, and a quick learner.
Benefits of Working with MP2 Energy:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
• 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Disability Programs (STD & LTD)
• Employee Basic Term Life Insurance
• Vacation & Company Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
*Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.