Automation Engineer (remote) (Python, scripting)
- Job Title
- Automation Engineer (remote) (Python, scripting)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a healthcare client in their search for an Automation Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Develop scripts, tools or methodologies to enhance the Storage environment through the use of automation
- Code new or modified scripts and test effectiveness.
- Evaluate error messages, modify codes and troubleshoot problems
- Creating documents and diagrams for automation code and the supporting engineering procedures
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability
- Understands when to automate and when not to
- Must have experience in Python
- Ability to quickly gain a working knowledge of other languages or environments as needed
- Working knowledge of Windows OS and Linux platforms
- Experience with building SPLUNK Reports, Dashboards and Alarms
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with the use of Software API interfaces
- Exceptional communication skills and experience interacting with all levels of organization