Digital Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Digital Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80222
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a healthcare client in their search for a Digital Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for articulating and translating the Product Manager's vision into high-quality features which would stitch together UX designs with requirements and business rules.
- Works with user experience design experts, content authors, business leads, and research analysts to develop new world class digital experiences.
- Responsible for defining feature-level key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Works within the scrum teams on a daily basis to set clear direction and expectations, articulate business requirements, remove roadblocks, and provide subject matter expertise through constant communication and collaboration with the delivery team, designers, and business stakeholders.
- Ensures that digital product features are accurately represented and delivered by Digital's delivery teams using typical agile methodologies, recognizing opportunities for alignment, synergy, and iteration.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate testing of new product features and working with scrum teams to remediate any problems.
- Understands the use and practicality of new and emerging digital technologies and functionalities, and introduces new and relevant ideas and capabilities on a regular basis.
- In conjunction with the Product Manager, owns the team backlog and grooms and prioritizes existing work, including the decomposition of program/portfolio epics.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Product Management, ideally with a B2B focus.
- Familiarity with healthcare, the insurance industry, or another complex regulated environment is preferred.
- Experience with successfully delivering critical projects using agile development frameworks.
- Able to effectively collaborate with front-end development teams; demonstrates expertise in all key functional product areas, including user experience and design, and data analytics.
- Knowledgeable in modern web architectures and development, responsive web design, performance optimization, user research, and analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead with influence, even in the absence of direct reporting structures.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Highly analytical, logical and good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with software tracking tools, such as Rally, Jira, or Asana.