Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Mulesoft Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: We are looking for a Mulesoft Developer with 3+ years of experience designing and developing with integration technologies. The Mulesoft Developer will work on a variety of MuleSoft projects requiring system integrations to set up API gateways and other solutions as part of the Veteran Administration’s digital transformation.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in CS, software engineering, or related discipline.
Required Years of Experience: Minimum 3+ years of experience designing and developing with integration technologies. 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Develop solutions and set up API gateways within MuleSoft Government Cloud.
- Analysis, design, development, and implementation of new and/or existing integrations to various business applications within the architecture.
- Development will include interface and integration work in Anypoint Studio and other tools.
- Create test cases and assist in technical and end-user testing.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and developers to solve complex problems.
- Hands on knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards and technologies.
- Candidates should have a demonstrated track record in software development experience, agile and waterfall methodologies in a consultant environment.
- Experience in documenting work including: business requirements, solution/technical designs, workflow and sequence-flow diagrams.
- Experience translating design mockups, prototypes and user stories into working applications.
- Experience in the full development lifecycle of public and private enterprise services using RAML and/or REST based APIs.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS technologies
- Prefer minimum of 1+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and best practices using flows, templates, logging and error handling frameworks, common data-model design/validation, property value encryption, Dataweave, etc.
- Excellent understanding and experience in with database programming including JDBC, and relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience with JUnit, ANT, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub/Bitbucket, J2EE, Spring.
- Experience working in Federal IT.
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our API-Led connectivity to core business application