Pega Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Pega Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a Pega Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise particularly on PEGA design and architecture across multiple disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of hands-on experience in Pega
- Pega CSSA (7.x or above) with heavy hands on experience in developing complex work flows and OOTB integrations.
- RDBMS skills, preferably PL/SQL
- Ability to influence others on technical solutions, review and improve technical designs
- Capable of driving initiatives through development to completion
- Healthcare experience preferred