Accounting Clerk (Great Plains and Workday accounting system exposure and overpayment experience) - Contract
- Job Title
- Accounting Clerk (Great Plains and Workday accounting system exposure and overpayment experience) - Contract
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
Title: Accounting Clerk (Great Plains and Workday accounting system exposure and overpayment experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Perform multiple accounting support functions, such as compiling, sorting, and preparing billing documents, performing customer collection and support calls, calculating debit and credit memos, and posting journal entries. Ensure the appropriate filing and maintenance of accounting records. Create and produce reports and assist accountants on special projects as necessary.
· Assist with customer collection and customer service calls.
· Apply customer payments to related invoices accurately.
· File invoices and reports for accounting department.
· Perform reconciliations on customer accounts.
· Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
· Knowledge of customer support and accounting functions.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to problem solve.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multitask.
Other Essential Requirements
· Prior experience or education in Accounting/Finance is a plus.