IT/Technical Project Manager (4 years of experience) - Contract
- Job Title
- IT/Technical Project Manager (4 years of experience) - Contract
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40220
- Other Location
Title: IT/Technical Project Manager (4 years of experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the technical implementations with partners and financial institutions, planning, tracking, execution and control of closing projects successfully.
Our initiative will include rapid technological innovation due to a demand for faster, smarter payments. The desired outcomes include improvements in speed, security, efficiency in digital payments, and industry collaboration.
- 4 years of experience working as a Project Manager
- 2 years of experience in software related technology projects
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum principals
- Experience utilizing project management tools.
- Coordinates and monitors field support projects from initiation through delivery.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customer in order to ensure all implementation requirements and targets are met.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensures technical projects and dependencies are completed on schedule.
- Creates, updates and maintains all project calendars.
- Produce reporting for stakeholders, leadership and conduct status meeting.
- Monitors and tracks all escalated issues to resolution.
- Facilitate meetings and discussions between all stakeholders to design solutions and remove roadblocks.
Not eligible for visa sponsorship.