Senior Business Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Senior Business Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Bloomfield based client in their search for a Senior Business Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to partner with business leaders across business and technology organizations to deploy business architecture concepts and artifacts to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution, as well as identify opportunities for operational efficiency.
- Capability mapping and business process mapping consistent with enterprise standards
- Creation of business use cases that directly align to capabilities
- Monitor and contribute to creation and maintenance of epics, features and user stories
- Assist with the creation of a crisp, multi-year strategic roadmap
- Attend standard program meetings including daily standups, and meetings with project managers and product owners.
- Hands on experience with business capability mapping, service and operating model creation, and process flow diagraming at various levels of detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to digest large amounts of information and identify key areas of action including gaps, opportunities, etc. and provide options and recommendations for moving the business forward
- Ability to take business strategy and identify core business capabilities and the adjustments needed to operating model components to achieve business objectives
- Strong business and technical acumen, preferably with experience in health insurance industry
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to clearly communicate and partner at all levels of an organization
- Experience with data and analytics or business data access, taxonomy, and governance a plus.