Warehouse Fulfillment Manager
- Job Title
- Warehouse Fulfillment Manager
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006-6623
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
Warehouse Fulfillment Manager
As the Warehouse Fulfillment Manager, you will direct and coordinate warehouse activities and personnel which includes the following functions; receiving raw materials, trafficking, and shipment of all merchandise produced or stocked at SAP by performing the following duties:
- Coordinates the receiving process for raw materials and quarantine storage until it is released by the quality department.
- Daily Coordination & Scheduling of all outbound shipments for contract packaging and Brand orders to ensure it is done so that warehouse labor can be efficiently utilized.
- Works daily with the Production, QA, Compounding, Customer Service, Purchasing, Marketing, and CPK Managers to help ensure that all outbound shipments are shipped complete and on time
- Order shipping supplies as needed for the warehouse
- Develop, Implement & Enforce Standard Operating Procedures & Policies for the shipping department that helps to ensure and achieve SAP’s quality standards.
- Maintain and document daily productivity levels for shipping metrics.
- Effectively manage Warehouse workers and other assigned employees. This includes, but is not limited to identifying employee's skills and developing them by coaching and counseling on a regular basis. Providing feedback on both positive and negative performance.
- Complete employee performance evaluations as needed and or required
- Enforcing Disciplinary Actions – initiate and enforce disciplinary actions as needed
- Loss/Waste Reduction
- Inventory Control – help to maintain accurate inventory levels of finished goods by continuous training, updating of all shipping procedures, and enforcement of all SOP’s related to all inventory transactions
- Complete NCR investigations related to receiving or shipping as requested or required
- Arranges delivery schedules and receiving appointments.
- Coordinates with salesforce, plant, and customer service to meet customer needs and demands.
- Maintains material handling equipment.
- Directs salvage of Returned product and placing it back into stock.
- Responds to customer inquiries Regarding shipping concerns or damaged shipments.
- Participates in planning personnel safety and plant protection activities.
- Develops training schedule for skill attainment in warehouse/distribution management.
- Develops a continuous improvement team with shift personnel and establishes a forum for the exchange of new ideas and solutions and measurements of results.
- Tour the warehouse regularly to answer questions, evaluate operations, and solve problems.
- Do Walk-thru Reports.
- Monitor work hours on a daily basis and approve payroll weekly/bi-weekly
- Support all Corporate and Plant level Continuous Improvement (CI) Initiatives. Ensure the department maintains acceptable standards with respect to lean manufacturing, sanitation, and various initiatives as assigned.
- All other duties and responsibilities assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Amazon shipping experience a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite; Inventory software; Internet; Email and database software.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, depending on experience, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.