Data Science and Analytics Engineer (ET-4)
- Job Title
- Data Science and Analytics Engineer (ET-4)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Data Science and Analytics Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking:
The ideal candidate will analyze functional business requirements and design specifications for general system security activities. They will conceptualize an overall security posture and drive analytics to that end. They will also direct analytic design and resolve problems within existing analytics code. Our minimum requirements for this role:
- A background in data science and Computer Network Defense (CND), vulnerability, security metrics and NiFi
- Coding experience with Pig, Java, or Python and experience in analytic or application design
- General understanding of Windows and Unix security/patching/configuration strategy, AWS services and storage mechanisms.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree. If the candidate has a Master’s degree, the position requires six (6) years of experience.
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.