Python Software Engineer (ET-3)
- Job Title
- Python Software Engineer (ET-3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Python Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking:
A Python Software Engineer who be responsible for fixing, maintaining, supporting, and developing new features for a Django Python application, ReST API and a number of stand-alone applications. These applications connect to it through a message queue.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
· Experience programming in Python
· Experience writing and deploying Django applications (specifically ReST implementation and running database migrations), relational database management systems (preferably MariaDB/MySQL); comfortable interfacing applications with a messaging queue (Tibco/RabbitMQ/ActiveMQ); Git/Jira/Confluence
- Familiarity with Docker; SSL/PKI/Kerberos; Linux/Bash; Ansible/Salt/AWS
- Five (5) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of nine (9) year’s of experience.
- A master’s degree and three (3) years’ experience will also be acceptable
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.