- Job Title
- ISSO (ES-6)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: ISSO in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The ISSO will serve as a principal advisor to the customer on all matters, technical and otherwise, involving the security of an information system. They will collaborate with the system owner to maintain Approval to Operate (ATO), including the resolution of any plans of action and milestones documents issued. They will develop, provide and update SSPs and supporting documentation. They will collaborate with the ISSE’s on the design, build and self-test of systems
We are seeking:
An ISSO who will provide support for EIS developmental and production environments for multiple operating systems (e.g. Windows, Solaris, and Linux). Experience to include at least three (3) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools. Must be familiar with VMware, Storage, Network, system accreditation, security compliance, Windows Server, RHEL, CentOS, Splunk, Cloud Director, Horizon View, and infrastructure support tools.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
· Experience with maintaining the day-to-day security operations of a system.
· Experience providing security design guidance and analysis to the project team throughout the RMF process
· The ability to perform reviews of technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with IA standards/regulations and recommend mitigation strategies.
· IAT Level 2 or higher is required.
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of nineteen (19) year’s of experience.
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.