Logistics Support Manager (AP-3)
- Job Title
- Logistics Support Manager (AP-3)
- Job ID
- Hanover, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Logistics Support Manager in Hanover, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The Logistics Support Manager will provide logistics and export control support to personnel by assisting with the management processes related to the acquisition and shipping of equipment to the Customer’s worldwide partners. They will work individually or as part of a team. Coordinate and perform property accountability functions. Develop material handling processes for shipping, receiving, storage, and disposition of property. Perform logistics management and control activities. Provide expert level export and control guidance to relevant external customers and offices in the acquisition of systems.
We are seeking:
A Logistics Support Manager who will Coordinate, perform, and support the Integrated Logistics Support processes, programs, and controls. Receive, store, document, and transfer materials/equipment essential to the program. Provide logistics and export control support as necessary to Government personnel. Assist with management processes related to the acquisition and shipping of equipment to worldwide Partners. Develop material handling processes for shipping, receiving, storage, and disposition of property. Maintain and update property accountability and logistics documents as necessary. Organize and manage processes essential to integrated logistics support for the program. Serve as team lead and manager at the level appropriate to support all facets of the program. Identify issues and work to resolve using available resources and best practices. Modify and streamline existing logistics practices and processes should they need updating or modification.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Generalized experience includes management of the budget, schedule, and performance on government contracts.
- Professional experience shall include ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, material handling, and property accountability.
- Specialized experience on large government or industry technical contracts involving multiple activities and multiple vendors is desired.
- .Ten (10) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Ten (10) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of nineteen (20) years’ experience
- A master’s degree may be substituted for three (3) years’ experience for a total of seven (7) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.