Software Developer (VB.net, SQL, Winforms)
- Job Title
- Software Developer (VB.net, SQL, Winforms)
- Job ID
- ann arbor, MI 48105
- Other Location
Software Developer (VB.Net)
We are currently looking to hire a full time Software Developer to work on our ERP product. Developer must be experienced with the .NET framework and SQL, preferably VB.NET and Microsoft SQL.
- Debug and enhance existing applications.
- Review pending changes.
- Mentor other developers.
- Continue to develop knowledge related to the development of our product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- .NET, preferably VB.NET.
- SQL, preferably Microsoft SQL.
- Strong understand of OOP.
- Experience in WinForms.
- Tune indexes and queries based on SQL execution plans.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server.
- Strong analytical skills and mindset, with research, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, communication and time management skills.
- Knowledge of accounting is a big plus.
- Some knowledge of the metal services industry (but not essential).