Cloud and SD-WAN Regional Sales Engineer - Seattle, WA or Western, USA
- Job Title
- Cloud and SD-WAN Regional Sales Engineer - Seattle, WA or Western, USA
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Seattle, WA
- Other Location
Cloud and SD-WAN Regional Sales Engineer - Seattle, WA or Western USA
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Solutions Engineer, who is an expert in Telecom, SD-WAN, and Managed Services. You will use your knowledge to improve engagement with our customers and support our North American and Global sales teams.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will play a key role in designing and delivering solutions for our multi-national customers, applying the right balance of traditional telecom knowledge and Software Defined Network enabling technologies.
This role will focus primarily on customers and sales initiatives in the western half of North America (US and Canada), and in addition, support sales activities on occasion around the world.
Are you that technically savvy solutions specialist with commercial and product understanding either by experience, or by natural talent and who can assist our sales teams to achieve its goals? Then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
The Solutions Engineer reports to the Director of Global Solutions Engineering.
Here are how your day-today responsibilities of the role will look like, but are not limited to:
• • Articulate the Expereo business story and proposition.
• • Provide expert knowledge around the Internet, Telecom, SD-WAN and Cloud to our customers.
• • Actively engage with our sales teams, and learn our customer needs and requirements and articulate those needs and requirements back to internal organizations.
• • Perform technical pre-qualification and due diligence of opportunities, including recommending bid or no bid decisions on complex proposals and engagements.
• • Help respond to customer RFP / RFI / RFQ technical questions, and produce quality technical designs and bill of materials for those proposals.
• • Produce High Level Designs for complex projects involving SD-WAN/SASE/Security technologies, and facilitate the creation of Low-Level-Design documents for our operations and implementation teams.
• Help produce detailed migration plans supporting the transition from traditional WAN Networks (i.e., MPLS) to Hybrid or full SD-WAN topologies.
• Ideally certified with a CCNA/CCNP or equivalent in vendor knowledge or experience.
• • Previous experience in supporting the design of enterprise IT or global networking solutions.
• • Exposure to SD-WAN especially Cisco Meraki, Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela), VMware Velocloud, and other similar SD-WAN vendors.
• • Exposure to SASE technologies such as Zscaler and Cisco Umbrella.
• • Comfortable and able to operate within a pre-sales and technical lead role; this means being in front of customers and being able to explain and articulate complex concepts for varying audiences.
• • Good customer facing communication skills with presentations, meeting control, and opportunity qualification.
• • Experience working in a consultative manner at a senior level with our customers including being able to produce deliverables for customer-related solutions.
• • Self-starter, results driven, creative, persistent, proactive and a team player who enjoys sharing knowledge.
• • Able to travel for face-to-face meetings, conferences, and other engagements. (~25% travel per month – post pandemic)
Excellent salary and bonus with exceptional benefits.
Please send resumes to: Chris Burrell at email@example.com. To contact call 214-395-7774.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills