Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page and Apex's text-to-apply app (text to 25000) only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Landscape / Field Technician 2 (Paid Travel)
- Job Title
- Landscape / Field Technician 2 (Paid Travel)
- Job ID
- Freehold, NJ 07728
- Other Location
Position: Landscape Field Technician 2 (Paid Travel)
Industry: Field Services
Location: Freehold, NJ
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Landscape / Field Technician:
- Maintain and improve stormwater ponds and drainage systems, including vegetation maintenance.
- Perform landscaping, light construction, and maintenance repairs for properties as directed.
- Operate mowers, weed eaters, hedge trimmers, blowers, and a truck with a trailer.
- Learn stormwater management techniques.
- Observe safe work practices.
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of construction experience with any of the following: general construction, repair and/or construction of stormwater infrastructure, landscaping, or grounds maintenance, preferred.
- Able to perform manual labor.
- Stable employment history and favorable employment references.
- Good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Dedication to safe work practices in accordance with OSHA regulations.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Paid travel with a $55 daily per diem.
- Year-round full-time work!
- Medical, dental and vision plan options.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability insurance.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, career advancement and more.
- Paid time-off and holidays.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Other perks and incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
Interested? To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.