Agile Product Owner
- Job Title
- Agile Product Owner
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Bloomfield, CT based client in their search for an Agile Product Owner. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Understands business needs and desired end-user experience, and provides input into design, customer experience, and technical decisions.
- Able to apply a consultative and collaborative approach to influence business priorities and business actions across multiple functions, departments and levels for maximum strategic benefit.
- Build and maintain a product roadmap in alignment with strategic vision
- Ensures that product features accurately represent the needs across teams and recognizes opportunities for alignment and synergy.
- Consults with business stakeholders to translate business objectives into understandable feature and story acceptance criteria in accordance with the Agile framework.
- Able to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Owns backlog grooming and prioritization in partnership with Product Manager for the identified scrum teams inclusive of decomposition of program/portfolio epics into features and user stories to be planned during PI and sprint planning ceremonies.
- Manages schedule, risks, issues, decisions, and dependencies related to deliverables.
- Active participant in day-to-day activities and all Agile ceremonies (demos, retrospectives, sprint planning, program increment (PI) Planning).
- Accountable for the quality and value of capabilities delivered to production. Manage intake and remediation of defects.
- Partner with customer support analyst to drive adoption and ensure that customers and potential customers are supported, trained, and communicated with.
- Monitor and analyze usage patterns to help identify improvement opportunities.
- Ensures that the analytics user experience is competitive with industry trends and capabilities.
- Works collaboratively with key internal stakeholders including Product, Service Operations, and IT.
- Prepare slides and communications for executive updates and planning as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience delivering critical projects using an Agile framework; Agile certification is a plus.
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience working with requirements analysis, process improvement, data analysis and/or software development.
- Proven track record successfully delivering superior results in the data and analytics arena; able to effectively collaborate with front-end development teams
- Experience in healthcare or similar industry, and a proven track record of delivering in complex regulated environment.
- Detail oriented with strong execution skills and ability to deliver results in a complex and fluid environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.