Our team is growing. You will, too.
Data Research Analyst
- Job Title
- Data Research Analyst
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
Job Title: Data Research Analyst L
Leadership Level Range: GS 2 – GS 3
Base Salary Range: $38,000.00 - $40,000
Location: Kansas City
Travel Required: Minimal
Professional Office Environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. Employee is regularly required to hear and speak, stand, walk, use hands to finger objects, hand or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
THIS POSITION IS IN KANSAS CITY, MO
AutoAlert is the automotive industry’s leading data mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing and training solutions currently implemented in over 2800 dealerships.
The Data Research Analyst team members should be innovative, energetic, passionate, and able to perform at a high level and efficiency during peak times. We believe in employee development and progressive career opportunities based on skill, business acumen, relevant training and availability. This team member will perform data entry on a daily basis, while working closely with other colleagues, as well as clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Updating and Validating Captive Financing Incentives
- Solve and Complete all assigned task
- Constantly monitory and update assigned Manufacturer
- Add New Make, Model, and Trim
- Assign Vendor IDs to AlertMiner database
- Manage Replacement Mapping
- Adjust Average Selling Price
- Apply Upgrade/Downgrade Mapping
- Manage OEM Integration
- Assign New Dealership Captive Financing
- Other duties as assigned
- Data Entry
- Monitor and Maintenance client application
- Independent research
- Analyze new data
- Contact Clients
- Maintenance applicable applications
- Spanish/French skills a plus
- Experience with data entry (Entry Level)
- Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions
- General understanding of the Auto Industry (Car experience is a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Outlook and Internet Browser
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
AutoAlert, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.