Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page and Apex's text-to-apply app (text to 25000) only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Field Crew Foreman (Paid Travel)
- Job Title
- Field Crew Foreman (Paid Travel)
- Job ID
- Raymond, NH 03077
- Other Location
Immediately Hiring - Full-time, year-round work!
Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We are seeking a Field Crew Foreman to lead our stormwater maintenance and landscaping crew in Raymond, NH. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Field Crew Foreman:
- Plan, direct, and schedule landscaping and maintenance activities.
- Maintain and improve stormwater ponds and drainage systems, including vegetation maintenance.
- Operate mowers, weed eaters, hedge trimmers, blowers, and a truck with a trailer.
- Supervise field services staff.
- Operate and perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Create/submit weekly expense reports for crew (comfort using smart phone/tablet technology)
- Actively develop your own career growth.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Paid travel with a $55 daily per diem.
- Year-round full-time work!
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- Paid time off & paid company holidays.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- 2-4 years of landscaping, groundskeeping or construction experience preferred.
- Able to perform manual labor.
- Be willing to become knowledgeable in the stormwater industry.
- Able to motivate and lead a crew to success.
- Able to obtain OSHA 10 Cert and take safety seriously.
- Comfortable using pickups/equipment trailers.
- Knowledge of sediment and erosion control (Experience preferred).
- Knowledge of environmental regulations preferred but not required.
- Ability to manage budgets and timelines, manage staff, and provide subcontractor oversight.
- Have a valid driver license, good driving and criminal records.
- Stable employment history and favorable employment references.
- Track record of excellent attendance and punctuality.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit http://www.workatapexcos.com.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.