- Job Title
- IT Auditor
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37069
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a client in its search for an IT Auditor with an analytical mind and expertise in IT systems, applications, and infrastructure. IT Auditors are expected to have outstanding problem-solving skills, meticulous attention to detail. As an IT Auditor, you will be involved in the testing efforts for Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, HITECH and PCI.
To ensure success, an IT Auditor must be capable of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information while working with a variety of technologies.
IT Auditor Responsibilities:
- Assist in IT Audit planning activities for SOX, HIPAA, HITECH and PCI
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
IT Auditor Requirements:
- A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related.
- Knowledge of internal audit methodology for SOX, HIPAA, Hitech and PCI.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- 2 years of work experience as an IT Auditor.
- Experience with IT security, Risk Assessment and Infrastructure.
- Financial and IT application experience.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.