- Job Title
- Marketing Coordinator
- Job ID
- SOQUEL, CA 95073
- Other Location
Our client is a small team with big ideas. They are passionate advocates of radiant cooling and committed to change in the way spaces are cooled and/or heated to improve the well-being of their occupants - by lowering the carbon footprint. Air conditioning is an outdated technology and major contributor of global warming, the future is radiant. Our client is dedicated to design the ultimate radiant heating and cooling system for their customers.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will assist with projects and activities for marketing products or services, so a great opportunity for someone on the marketing/creative career path. Your duties will include the following:
- Assists in proposal writing and presentations, including online and video.
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Monitors performance of existing products and services.
- Maintains marketing database including catalogs, key codes, and customer/prospect files.
- Produces regularly scheduled reports from marketing database.
- Coordinates various marketing fulfillment duties and systems including direct mail, packages, letters, catalogs, and other sales literature.
- Monitors and maintains marketing budgets and usage.
- Assists with newsletter, direct mail, advertising, and catalog editing and proofreading.
- Assists in implementing public relations programs, online events, and trade shows.
- Coordinates involvement in community organizations and events, including speech writing assistance.
- Assists with ad contracts and placement.
- Participates in new market research and design.
- Conducts customer surveys to obtain marketing information about organization products and services.
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years related experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with contact management systems helpful, but not required
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Disability coverage
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.