- Job Title
- Product Manager
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37209
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a healthcare client of ours in its search for a Product Manager. The Product Manager is responsible for the development, road mapping, and growth in value of the specific product vertical (i.e. clinical, digital, etc.) while ensuring alignment across other GuideWell solutions. Our mission is to solve needs in healthcare and engage consumers with the goal of helping them achieve better health and live better lives. To accomplish that we have solutions that interact with consumers in multiple channels. This role is responsible to manage assets in the product vertical.
A core responsibility of this role will be stewardship of a new line of Behavioral Health-focused well being solutions – which includes traditional product life cycle from ideation through build, delivery, and ongoing value validation. Working with internal and external stakeholders, we will ensure the company is perceived as innovative, effective, and the partner of choice when it comes to engaging consumers and helping them along their healthcare journeys.
Product Management partners very closely with Sales, Client Success, Operations, Clinical and Technology. To be effective, the Product Manager must thoroughly learn the products and be able to convey complex concepts in relatively simple terms. This role reports to the Director of Product Management.
- Design a behavioral health vertical product solution to deliver effectiveness, efficiency, superlative experiences, and innovation.
- Ensure external and internal stakeholders understand the company’s products and value proposition
- Increase revenue opportunities through growth in features, use cases, and markets for product vertical
- Increase operational efficiency and effectiveness within product vertical
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in the Behavioral Health Solution/Product Line (40%)
- Develop unparalleled familiarity with assigned solutions
- Be a thought leader in the business problems that can be solved with solution(s)
- Develop a deep awareness of competitive solutions in market
- Ensure internal partners understand solution(s) and their value to external partners
- E.g. training, coaching, answering questions
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create written assets explaining solution(s)
- Be a thought leader in Solution(s) S.W.O.T. and lead build, buy vendor analysis within product vertical
- Support Solution(s) Strategy for Behavioral Health product offerings (30%)
- Engage clients and stakeholders in needs and feedback discovery
Experience Requirements (Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree in public health, behavioral health, or social work preferred
- Regardless of degree, must have experience developing and operating Behavioral Health clinical programs
- At least seven years’ experience in clinical program design or related operational role
- Population Health experience preferred