Product Architect (NX- NX Open)
- Job Title
- Product Architect (NX- NX Open)
- Job ID
- Troy, MI
- Other Location
A NX CAD Services Product Architect is a trusted advisor that collaborates with customers realizing their vision of a Digital Twin for product design. NX from is the innovative CAD product that deliver the richest comprehensive digital twin. Ideal candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, professional consulting skills, as well as NX design usage knowledge in multiple fields including CAD, CAE, PLM, IoT and Additive Manufacturing.
Understand, use and demonstrate proficiencies with NX Software in the areas of Product Design, Design Validation, Visualization, Model Based Definition, Mechatronics Design.
Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive with NX. Support process changes for migration of data to NX, work as part of a project team to deliver quality solutions, and support customer success and product enablement. Make technical recommendations and demonstrate standard methodologies for Automotive OEMs or supplier
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent Technology degree
- Multiple years using and implementing NX in a Teamcenter run environment
- Knowledge of NX, CATIA, Creo, AutoCAD or SOLIDWORKS
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment
- Good communication skills at different levels throughout an organization
- A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- Global support position working off hours may be needed
- Preferred work locations, but not limited to San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Portland, OR; Bellevue, WA; or Detroit, MI
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.