Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- DevSecOps Architect
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions is looking for a DevSecOps Architect to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently. The responsibilities of a DevSecOps Architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality Information Technology architecture.
To be successful as a DevSecOps Architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch DevSecOps Architect should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and highly innovative.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 8 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks that produces artifacts that support security and compliance needs of the VA
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code, thereby increasing the sophistication of our alerting and escalation mechanisms.
- Assess architectures and designs for security vulnerabilities and suggest and implement proper alternatives
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies.
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments.
- Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures.
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team.
- Experience with DevOps Platform tooling (Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, etc)
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Experience with automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- Experience with Cloud-Native Microservices Architecture
- Previous experience working on a 24x7 cloud or SaaS operation team a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to gain a VA Clearance