- Job Title
- Escrow Officer
- Job ID
- Wheaton, IL 60187
- Other Location
About Us: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high-quality, competitive, and driven former athletes and top-tier non-athlete candidates in careers with our corporate partners.
Position Our Client Is Hiring: Escrow Officer
Our Client's Location: Wheaton IL
Our Client's Company Profile: A leading provider of title insurance and transaction services to both the real estate and mortgage industries.
Why Work For Our Client: Do you want to work for an industry leader? Are you driven and motivated by success? If you answered "yes" to both questions, this opportunity might be for you! Here are some perks for working with our client:
- Tons of growth and opportunities for advancement.
- Fantastic work-life balance: Monday – Friday work week with minimal travel required.
- A company cell phone, iPad, laptop, and automobile mileage allowance are all provided.
- The company covers all approved expenses (professional sports games, lunches, small gifts, coffee meetings, etc.).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base salary commensurate with experience.
- Incentive program as well.
- Health, dental, and ancillary insurance products available.
- MUST have 2+ years of industry experience.
- Must be high-energy and personable!
- Great time management skills.
- Can also be an escrow assistant with experience
- Experience in closing/coordinating commercial real estate transactions.
- Experience in working with commercial real estate sellers/purchasers, commercial real estate lenders, real estate agents, real estate attorneys, real estate developers and other parties involved in commercial real estate transactions.
- Competency in/the ability to learn software utilized in the position of residential/commercial escrow closer.
- Excellent communication, business development, and customer service skills.
What Our Client Seeks:
- Confidence and strong communication skills