Outbound Sales Specialist (Remote)
- Job Title
- Outbound Sales Specialist (Remote)
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
Our client is a full-service digital commerce agency that guides B2C and B2B retailers through digital transformations and quickly ramp up growth in their digital channels. They specialize in creative, development, dev-ops, digital marketing, quality assurance, and strategy ecommerce services.
Are you ready to change the world, one brand at a time? Our client is looking for talented creatives from all disciplines. Their team is focused on a common goal of creating beautiful, functional designs.
Outbound Sales Specialist – Remote
As an Outbound Sales Specialist, you will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with new customers. To qualify, you should have previous experience developing leads through outbound sales campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present the company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and the sales team
- Prepare weekly sales results/reports for leadership
- Stay up to date with company products and services as well as pricing and payment plans
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as an Outbound Sales Specialist, Sales Account Executive, or similar role, preferably within a digital/consulting agency
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques including cold calls
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with Salesforce and Outreach
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Experience in, and a high comfort level with a fast-paced, deadline-driven culture
- Maintains an understanding of industry trends and technology principles
- Excellent level of verbal and written English communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation of $50-60K annually and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Remote work / telecommuting options
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.