Careers at Source2
Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
Digital Marketing Manager
Source2 is hiring immediately for a full-time, Recruitment Digital Marketing Manager in Winter Park, FL!
Pay: $45,000 - $65,000, depending on experience
Work location: Primarily remote, must be willing and able to train in our Winter Park, FL office for 2-3 weeks and also work from the office as needed.
Source2 is one of Central Florida’s largest, most successful, and long-standing recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firms. We partner with our clients to provide a custom-tailored recruiting solution that fits their business. This is a phenomenal opportunity to grow your recruiting career alongside a team of A-players transforming recruiting for major U.S. employers.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing on strategies to drive qualified top of funnel candidate interest to our client's open requisitions. You will work directly with our internal and external partners to drive optimization and efficiency across all of our recruitment advertising channels, ensuring there is a positive ROI on all investments.
We're looking for someone who is adaptable and can develop creative solutions in a quickly changing job environment. A top candidate will have 2-5 years of digital marketing and media experience working directly in a variety of online platforms and advertising tools, as well as recruitment advertising-specific experience in job boards and candidate sourcing.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for all recruitment advertising requests.
- Plan, execute, and monitor all online recruitment advertising, adjusting as needed to yield optimal results.
- Research, analyze, and present major changes in labor market trends and provide recommendations to maintain steady candidate supply.
- Proactively engage Source2 management (Executives, Client Service Managers, Account Managers) with recommended changes to improve advertising results.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reporting on results of executed advertising strategies.
- Advise management and client contacts on key findings and make recommendations to improve the recruitment marketing strategy.
- 2+ years professional experience in comprehensive digital marketing and programmatic advertising management.
- 2+ years professional experience creating and managing Facebook and social media ad campaigns.
- 2+ years professional experience utilizing campaign management platforms and analytics tools.
- 2+ years professional experience creating targeted messaging and campaigns for niche audiences and market segments.
- Proficient data analysis and Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, work ethic, and customer orientation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, with study in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Sales, or a related field
- 2+ years professional experience utilizing Indeed’s suite of employer tools and solutions for candidate attraction, employment branding, and market research.
- 2+ years professional experience in recruitment marketing managing campaigns for hourly roles and postings on major & niche job boards.
- Prior experience working at a recruitment marketing agency, within Indeed, or on a recruitment marketing team at a large employer.
- Prior experience successfully executing programmatic advertising for recruitment.
- Experience with Google Search Console, SEO, and/or other ad management tools
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System for candidate sourcing.
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Benefits)
- Unrivaled company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Competitive compensation and full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with company match retirement plans.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Prime location in Winter Park, conveniently located off of I-4 and next to a wide variety of premium restaurants and shopping.
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.