Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Delphi Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: The Delphi multi-tiered Desktop Application Developer supports the client’s mission by developing quality software within a structured and mature software development life-cycle environment, preferably an agile development environment.
This position works closely with the customer and team members, especially the Functional Analyst, SQA, and other developers to ensure that modifications and enhancements to existing software and development of new software products provide efficient and effective solutions for the customer.
The applicant for this position will be involved in all aspects of application development, including analysis, requirements documentation, design, development and test site deployment and issue tracking and resolution.
The applicant will work closely and take direction from the lead Delphi Developer as well as the Project Manager.
Required Education: Bachelor’s (or higher) in Computer Science or similar field of study with an application development focus preferred.
Required Years of Experience: 3 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying software.
- Defect resolution and issue tracking.
- Development of new functionality as well as modification to existing applications.
- Participating in agile development life-cycle to include daily scrum calls, sprint planning and build planning.
- Assisting and working with other Delphi developers as well as Mumps developers.
- Work in Jira to track and update status on work activities.
- The applicant must possess written and verbal communication skills required to work with team members and assist with documentation to include but not limited to software documentation, work activities, issue tracking, technical manuals, and other work processes.
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality production time
- Although rarely required, applicants must also be willing to travel occasionally.
- 6+ months of experience working with VistA integration development.
- Prior experience working with tools such as Jira, Service Now and Github
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus