Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
AWS Cloud Engineer
- Job Title
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud services platform that provides data storage, content delivery, and other cloud products for business. An AWS Engineer supports the designing of a framework of computing strategies and management systems in a cloud-based environment based on a client's technology needs and goals. AWS utilizes front end and back end platforms, a cloud-based delivery system, and a network. As an AWS Cloud Engineer, your responsibilities and duties include supporting the client's cloud network needs, project development, and working with developers to ensure the project meets client expectations.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: BS degree in either Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Computer Security or System or Network Administration.
Required Years of Experience: 5 years of relatable experience. 7 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Working under the Solution Architect and Scrum Master in an agile development environment, establish the solution AWS system architecture using design information provided to the team.
- Work with engineering teams on a variety of AWS projects (migration, containerization, transformation).
- Write infrastructure as code (Cloud Formation, Terraform) .
- AWS environment troubleshooting and setup.
- Completing technical documentation.
- Help design architecture to include the software, hardware, and APIs to support the total requirements as well as provide for scalability, future requirements, and interfaces.
- Ensure these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the OSI and ISO reference models, and profiles of standards – such as IEEE OSE reference model – as they apply to the implementation and specification of information management solution of the application platform, across the API, and the external environment/software application.
- Evaluate analytically and systematically problems of workflows, organization, and planning and develop appropriate corrective action.
- Provide AWS development support; Provide daily supervision and direction to staff; Provide support to Scrum Master to develop AWS based applications.
- Extensive experience in the design and development of Client Server and Web Enabled Corporate applications including network topology.
- Well versed in Object Oriented tools and techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of data modeling skills using automated tools.
- Experience in creating and conveying to team members the architectural vision for a program or project.
- Experience in establishing and enforcing standards and practices.
- Extensive software development experience and thorough knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic.
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications.
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC.)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- VA or other Federal Government experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- AWS Cloud Architect Certification preferred.