Warehouse Positions: Picking Associates, Shipping Associates, and Forklift Drivers (8 am – 5 pm)
- Job Title
- Warehouse Positions: Picking Associates, Shipping Associates, and Forklift Drivers (8 am – 5 pm)
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006-6623
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC. To see all of the opportunities currently available with Swiss-American CDMO, please follow this link in addition to exploring the opportunity that you have already selected below - www.swissamericancdmo.com/careers.
Warehouse Positions: Picking Associates, Shipping Associates, and Forklift Drivers
($13-$17/HR; 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
The Picking Associates, Shipping Associates, and Forklift Drivers are responsible for receiving in all raw materials and chemicals from various vendors and entering the items into the ERP system (Process Pro) accurately and in a timely manner to allow all members of the company visibility of what is available for production. Must have previous experience with Sit Down and Rider Jack, strong math skills, organized, close attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to start immediately.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The receiving department checks all incoming products for proper case count, verifies it against the accompanying Bill of Lading, Shipping Manifest and/or packing list and assures the quantity received.
- If the physical count does not match the amount on the accompanying paper, the Bill of Lading is signed for as short and the number of items short is clearly indicated on the receiving ticket and the freight bill. The same holds true for damaged material, but the damaged is described as well as noted “DAMAGED”.
- Receiving personnel are encouraged to exercise good judgment in the receipt of damaged goods. If additional input is required, the next appropriate person to consult is the purchasing manager responsible for the item in question.
- All items received in are considered “quarantine” until they are inspected and released.
- All items received in are entered into the MRP software and matched with the purchase orders provided by the purchasing department.
- All receiving tickets, signed BOL’s, etc., are forwarded to purchasing manager as quickly as possible.
- If the material passes all the required inspection, an inventory label is stamped as “approved”
- Attached to each container of the item, with the SAP part#, description, qty, manufacturer, date received and approval stamp of inspector on it.
- Each box, drum, or container must have its own label. The material is then transferred to the raw material storage area outside of the receiving area.
- The receiving clerk is expected to keep the area organized and clean. If materials cannot be entered into the MRP software, the purchasing group must be informed for resolution.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with Sit Down and Rider Jack, strong math skills, organized, close attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to start immediately.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.