|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
- Job Title
- Business Associate
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
Company Overview: Jones Group International is an organization where mission comes first and the success and satisfaction of our clients is paramount. Led by General Jones, JGI deploys a service first methodology to tackle issues and find solutions to today's complex issues. Coming from the highest echelons of government and the military, JGI benefits from a unique and unrivaled experience with numerous foreign governments, advanced international relationships, and an understanding of the national security process to develop strategic plans to help clients succeed in challenging environments. JGI helps design a course that aligns clients with opportunities, markets, and decision makers to maximize their chances for success.
Position Summary: We are hiring a Business Associate to support at our headquarters in Vienna, VA. This is entry to junior level position and a great opportunity to garner experience that will be invaluable in your future endeavors.
· Assists with the preparation and/or distribution of read-ahead materials and briefings for a wide-range of audiences at various military ranks and civilian levels.
· Able to set up and manage a hard copy or electronic filing system in accordance with management policies and procedures.
· Able to create basic documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint (i.e. letters, spreadsheets, charts).
· Able to setup and maintain executive calendar events/meetings.
· Coordinate travel for company Principals.
· Manage multi-line phone system.
· Assists with the preparation of management plans and reports.
· Records and distributes meeting minutes
· Knows how to access and navigate through electronic databases, the Internet and e-mail systems.
· Knows how to operate most office equipment.
· Performs all aspects of administrative and office support activities to Executive Assistant and Principal’s that are secretarial/clerical in nature.
· Shows understanding that considerable judgment and discretion is often needed in completing work assignments.
· Setup meeting events which may include snack/meals.
· Maintain organization of executive office and conference rooms.
· Ability to greet guests in a professional manner.
· Light driving for company Principal’s may be necessary from time to time in the VA/DC area.
· Organize kitchen/office supplies to support office.
· Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
· High level of proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Accuracy and strong attention to detail; effective at organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.