Option 2: Create a New Profile
Temporary Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Temporary Administrative Assistant
- Open Until Filled
- Portland, OR 97204
- Other Location
- Job Class - 104
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
We are currently seeking a Contract Clerk who will provide internal assistance to the Medical Proffessional Contracting Staff.
1. Prepares contracts for new provider participation.
2. Prepares monthly contract mailings as part of a ongoing renewal strategy.
3. Supports ODS EOCCO network management and assists in contract and communication preparation.
4. Supports MPC team by arranging internal and external meetings and acting as a liaison between departments, as needed.
5. Manages arrangement of monthly MPC departmental meetings.
6. Provides back up support for MPC Contract Negotiators when requested.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law
- Required Skills
1. Bachelors degree preferred.
2. At least 12 months office experience, preferably in the Insurance or Sales & Service industry.
3. Typing ability of 35 wpm net.
4. Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
5. Working knowledge of medical and dental products preferred.
6. Strong customer service skills.
7. Ability to learn underwriting policies and procedures for assistance with small and large groups.
8. Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
9. Strong organizational and detail orientation skills.
10. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
11. Work well under pressure with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities.
12. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
13. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis.