BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Human Resources Internship
- Job Title
- Human Resources Internship
- Requirement ID
- REMOTE, 22030
- Other Location
The Human Resources Intern aids with and facilitates the human resource processes. Under supervision, this role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and background checks.
Duties and responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Maintains employee personnel files.
2. Administer Background Checks
3. Complete New Hire and Term Cobra Letter requests
4. Assists with Timecard Compliance and runs Daily Missing Reports
5. Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status
6. Assists with HR Department projects
7. Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information
8. Provides clerical and operational support to human resource staff and other duties as assigned
9. Complete Capstone Project by the end of the internship
1. Solid verbal and written communication skills.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
3. Flexible and adaptable to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
4. Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, quick learner, creative, and strategic thinker
5. Planning and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure
1. High school diploma or equivalent required, plus interest in Human Resources or People Operations as a career.
2. Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role is part-time and will be 100% remote.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Required Skills