Our team is growing. You will, too.
Client Care Advisor 1
- Job Title
- Client Care Advisor 1
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
Job Title: Client Care Advisor 1
Location: Kansas City, MO
Travel Required: No
Physical Requirements: Professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photo-copiers, and filing cabinets. Employee is regularly required to hear and speak, stand, walk, use hands to finger objects, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
AutoAlert is the automotive industry’s leading data mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing and training solutions currently implemented in over 2800 dealerships.
The Client Care Advisor 1 is responsible for servicing our AutoAlert customers through incoming calls, emails and chats. They are expected to deliver one-call resolution while guiding our customers to additional training and instructional material to support current steps or next steps in their understanding of our suite of products. The Client Care Advisor 1 is expected to be the Subject Matter Expert in all functionality of our products, supporting both internal and external customers, while demonstrating the desire to provide a world-class user experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handle inbound customer inquiries from numerous sources, including phone, email and chat
- Diagnose initial inbound tickets within two hours of submission
- Create comprehensive Salesforce tickets detailing inbound communication received
- Close tickets via One-Call resolution or escalate customer experiences according to Client Care standards and documentation
- Provide necessary supporting documentation to appropriate team members for any escalated issues and maintain open lines of communication with customer throughout escalation process
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with customers while troubleshooting issues up to and including point-of-satisfaction resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong business Acumen
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Relationship Management
- Detail Oriented
- Previous experience in service-oriented industry
- Automotive experience preferred
- Presentation or training experience a plus
- Competency with computer applications and programs
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401 (k) Reimbursement Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, LLC reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. To protect our Dealer/Client relationships, we will require written consent from a GM or higher to move to the interview process if coming from a dealership.
AutoAlert, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.