FOSS Curriculum Specialist for School Specialty, LLC. Ideal candidate will live close to a major airport.
School Specialty is dedicated to changing education for the better. That means working closely with educators, sharing experience, and traveling into unchartered territories together. - Are you ready to join us on the journey?
Successful curriculum implementations are the result of exceptional planning and service delivery execution. The Curriculum Specialist is responsible for providing high-quality program training and ongoing support for all external and internal School Specialty partners, and educators nationwide. As a critical team player and content expert, this role will help drive increased sales revenue by delivering engaging and effective sales presentations to prospective partners and by maintaining customer relationships during key account implementations.
This role is based out of your home office, when not traveling. The salary range for this role is $70K-$85K. The idea candidate will live on the West Coast.
We believe schools should be the most amazing place on earth, designed to help students reach, dream and succeed. What do you think?
Summary of Primary Responsibilities
- Serve as go-to sales presenter for key sales presentations, regionally and nationally
- Conduct customer facing professional development trainings and strategic workshops for schools and districts for new and current users
- With some key A accounts, maintain ongoing communication cadence with these key implementations to ensure success and help promote expansion sales, at the appropriate times.
- Collaborate with sales management to create and deliver highly effective sales presentations of School Specialty products to potential customers
- Support fellow consultants with training on how to deliver effective sales presentations
- Support large district implementations with strategic support and planning that will contribute to customer success and program expansion opportunities
- Lead the creation, maintenance and delivery of the training curriculum and materials for all relevant programs and processes for both customer and internal participants
- Analyze and interpret district, school and classroom-level data to provide personalized program support
- Collaborate as part of a broader Curriculum team to support all sales and implementation initiatives as needed
- Serve as a conduit from the field to product development and marketing to influence product revisions and messaging
- Act as subject matter expert by utilizing accredited research and educational trends to modify and enhance new and existing presentation materials
Are you ready to make a difference?
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field or comparable experience.
- 5+ years of K-5 and/or 6-8 science teaching experience
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate professional development for teachers and/or instructional leaders, both remotely and in-person
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology-based productivity tools, including Microsoft Office, Google Applications, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience providing digital curriculum presentations.
Change is part of our daily routine, which means you have the chance to leverage your creativity and imagination every day. You’ll be encouraged to push the envelope, to lead through action, and to innovate regardless of your role. We’re shooting for nothing short of greatness. These aren’t just words, this is how we work. Are you up for it?
Imagine what we could do together.
· Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
· Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
· Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
· Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
· Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
· Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Frequent travel to customer sites is necessary, including overnight travel. 75%-80% travel required. This will involve flights as well as car travel.
· The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
· School Specialty, LLC. is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants are subject to a drug screen and background check unless otherwise prohibited by law, as a condition of employment.
· EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled
· If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at Opportunities@SchoolSpecialty.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.