- Job Title
- Chapter Coordinator
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75219
- Other Location
Founded in 1954, ACG Global has a total of 59 chapters. ACG’s network comprises 90,000 middle-market professionals, including its 14,000 members who invest in, lend to, advise, and lead middle-market companies toward growth and profitability. ACG’s mission is to drive middle-market growth. We offer all employees a fantastic work/life balance and the opportunity to work from the comfort of their own homes. For more information about ACG, please visit www.acg.org.
Chapter Coordinator – Local Remote
As the Chapter Coordinator, you will be responsible for the daily and ongoing activities in support of the chapter as defined by the Board and Executive Director. Your primary duties will include administering multiple initiatives and complete various ad hoc projects in alignment with the organization’s mission and strategic plan; coordinating communications and marketing activities; planning and assisting in event planning and execution; maintaining effective working relationships with various committees and volunteer members; managing multiple agendas; facilitating high-quality customer service; and ensuring quality promotion of chapter programs and services.
Successful outcomes will include high member satisfaction and achievement of annual targets for meeting attendance and membership growth, retention, and participation along with revenue goals.
Your responsibilities include management of highly sensitive matters. Discretion, mature judgment, and confidentiality are essential. Because of the complex and variable nature of the position, duties and responsibilities are both broad and changeable according to the situation and needs of ACG, and the assignments made by the Executive Director.
- External and internal communications including regular email marketing campaigns (creation and distribution) as well as the maintenance of the chapter website and social media platforms.
- Assist in the development and management of marketing efforts to achieve revenue.
- targets and attendance goals for all chapter programs, products, and services.
- Manage and support Committees for the Dallas/Fort Worth chapter, including membership tracking and support.
- Supervise generation of monthly and year-end membership reports and provide trends analysis to aid in planning and analysis of chapter development.
- Manage the association database (netForum) to ensure record consistency, accurate updates, proper and valid changes to all records.
- Assist in development and management of all chapter events, including event preparation, marketing materials, and attendance tracking. Support efforts including registration processing, onsite management and meeting preparation and follow up.
- Work on projects to support all programs and their corresponding committees including Texas ACG Capital Connection and other special events.
- Support in generating revenue for chapter sponsorships and event sponsorships.
- Adhere to strict brand standards and style guidelines.
- Provide and ensure high quality service to members.
- Assist chapter leaders and board members in evaluating member needs and adjusting program offerings accordingly.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to maintain the confidence and trust of the Executive Director, ACG Global headquarters staff, members, and volunteer leaders. Other essential qualifications include the ability to work effectively in a fast paced and collaborative environment. You must be a motivated self-starter, efficient, and detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, capable of multitasking and meeting tight deadlines with a minimal amount of supervision and a high degree of accuracy.
As a representative to members and volunteer leaders, you must share ACG’s vision and expectations for organizational culture and service excellence. You must display exceptional verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate mature and professional relationship skills and be able to travel.
You must be comfortable working with multiple Chapter leaders and key stakeholders, as well as being the face of the organization, ability to lead if the Executive Director is unavailable, and sociable in any situation. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of association membership and/or office experience.
- Proven track of working with members, volunteer leaders, committees and/or clients.
- Ability to identify and implement strategies while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational, analytical and leadership skills.
- Visionary, ability to balance “big picture’ thinking with attention to detail.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret membership information, develop programs, and effectively manage common inquiries or complaints from members, media, and the public.
- Proven abilities to write, edit and deliver presentations to senior-level audiences.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook MS Word), social networking applications; web-publishing
- systems, AMS or CRM software applications (netForum preferred).
Location and Travel:
- Work from home; computer and phone provided.
- Must be able and willing to travel around the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex to help facilitate Chapter functions (approximately 3-4 times per month).
- Some national travel by airplane required.
ACG values our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual compensation and an extensive benefits package, including:
- 401(k) with matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance