- Job Title
- Job ID
- FAYETTEVILLE, AR 72703-3876
- Other Location
Our client offers the most comprehensive offering of mobile apps, ticketing, broadcast solutions, websites, and print promotions. They provide empowering technology, mission critical products, and services, that propels high schools across the country to levels previously reached only by major colleges or professional teams. Most notably, schools of any size can join the mobile revolution by creating their own mobile sports network using the free mobile app service.
You have integrity and hold yourself to the highest ethical standards. You have a reputation for excellence and your attention to detail is impeccable. For you, no task is too small or too big, you can do it all. If this sounds like you, we would like to talk to you.
As the Accounting Manager, you will report directly to the Director of Finance & HR and be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash and account reconciliations, general accounting tasks, sales and use tax, special projects billings, expense reporting, and overall backup assistance for company payroll functions. You will also assist in yearly company financial audit and tax preparation, as well as provide backup for other positions in the accounting department and assists the Director of Finance & HR in whatever roles necessary for department functioning.
- Daily handling of customer payments, postings, and deposit reporting
- Report and assist in resolving any irregularities related to account payments
- Daily management of company accounts payables and all related payment processing
- Various account reconciliations, allocations, and monthly projects for financial statement preparation
- Collect and reconcile company credit card transactions and manage expense reporting process
- Digital School Pay & Sponsor Pay invoicing, accounts receivable tracking and management
- Calculate and report monthly Sales & Use Tax
- Job cost verification and data entry into CORE and QuickBooks
- Special reporting or analysis projects as needed
- Reconcile incoming sponsor credit card transactions daily/weekly
- Generate biweekly & monthly commission reports for approval and for payroll processing
- Assist in the management of Customer Service staff; optimize the sales to collections/ad copy structure
- Account reconciliations to assist School Operations including account adjustments, voids, and transfers
- Coordinate with and assist other company functions to help achieve their goals
- Communicates activities openly and proactively throughout the company
- Assist in preparing the company and its accounting system to properly manage anticipated growth
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of Bookkeeping experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, basic Accounting or Business Office Management
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word (or equivalent)
- High proficiency in Accounting concepts and Accounting Software (QuickBooks preferred)
- Knowledge of HR Concepts a plus
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (Eligible 60 days after 1st date of hire)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- And More!
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.