Field Service Technician - Coffee Equipment
- Job Title
- Field Service Technician - Coffee Equipment
- Job ID
- Charleston, SC
- Other Location
Our client is a full-service specialty coffee equipment company dedicated to providing the best equipment solutions and service for their customer’s businesses. They have a new 12,000 sq. ft warehouse, showroom, and training facility. They sell and service specialty equipment. They have grown their sales and service network to a national level and have fostered roaster relationships through their roaster reseller program. They are also continuing to expand into new markets.
Do you believe in “doing the job right the first time?” Are you a hands-on professional that strives for quality instead of quantity? Do you place teamwork above all else? If so, we want to speak with you!
As a Field Service Technician, you will install, maintain, and repair coffee machinery and equipment by performing the following duties:
- Troubleshoot and service equipment issues both in the field and over the telephone.
- Install coffee equipment using a basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical principles.
- Complete scheduled maintenance according to company or manufacturer protocols.
- Know parts and appropriately stock vehicles with parts needed for service calls.
- Accurately fill out work order sheets with all the appropriate customer information, as well as an account of the service call and parts used.
- Appropriately fill out service checklists and provide all needed third-party information.
- Utilize working knowledge of the machines serviced most frequently.
- Accurately and efficiently maintain customer information and relationships in company CRM programs.
- Available to work nights and weekends on a rotating schedule.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 6 months to 1-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with Inventory software and Customer Relationship Management software.
- Valid SC driver’s license.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. or more.
- Ability to move in strange positions to access needed equipment, areas, or parts.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.