Data and Financial Analyst
- Job Title
- Data and Financial Analyst
- Job ID
- Richmond, VA 23219
- Other Location
Atlantic Vision Partners is A Mid-Atlantic based Ophthalmology and Optometry management services company. AVP is an acquisition-oriented and private equity-backed. The company is well positioned for future growth and looking to double in size within the next few years.
We are seeking a highly-motivated, analytical candidate to join our team located in downtown Richmond, VA. An ideal candidate will have to be a team player, a hard worker, and be analytical. The opportunity to learn and grow with us is substantial – we want candidates who are passionate about what they do and are ready to seize this opportunity and become an integral part of our team.
- Provide management with accurate and timely financial reports and their group’s performance of established goals and objectives.
- Perform quantitative analysis of operational and financial data.
- Build and manage planning data sets by organizing and analyzing a wide range of data sources.
- Build budgets and forecasts of future company performance.
- Create and validate content for executive-level presentations and reviews.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for organization leaders as required.
- Develop automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Assist with month-end financial close and related analytics.
- Provide key metrics for to revenue cycle and related analytical reporting.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Prior experience that has encompassed the fields of finance and accounting.
- Operations and results- centric, working with multiple business teams throughout the organization to streamline financial operations and metrics (providing KPIs, monitoring and forecasting in a timely manner)
- Understanding of a three-statement financial model
- Experience with BI/planning/accounting software (Intacct, DOMO, Tableau, Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, Salesforce, Power BI)
- The personality of someone who would thrive in a financial planning and analysis role at the company often have the following character traits:
- Good at managing internal stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys using Excel
- High attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, or related field, Masters a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience with strong financial and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable with complex financial modeling as well as financial and ERP systems.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Prior healthcare experience a plus
At AVP we know there are no perfect applicants. The perfect candidate may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above, and that’s okay. We encourage you to apply!