Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Job Title
- Full Stack Java Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Design and codes application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach
- Timely and accurate completion of Sprint responsibilities, including assigned software development tasks
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of both sprint and release-level tasks
- Work in cross-functional team; participate in client reviews, Scrum Meetings and Retrospectives
- Coordinates configuration and operation of application development
- Performs analysis and debugging
- Supports requirements vetting and facilitation
- Provides development, support, and for application components or features
- Supports documentation
- At least 5 years of experience with the development and support of Web Applications and Web services (both SOAP based and REST APIs) leveraging the following stack:
- Any modern MVVC JS stack
- React/React Redux with Hooks API/Router
- Strong experience with CSS and handling cross browser issues
- Java 8 and higher
- Hibernate or any other ORM framework
- SQL Server or another Relational Database
- Working in an agile environment
- Use of static code analysis and bug detection tools such as Fortify
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end user requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- VA or other Federal Government experience preferred.
- Understanding of web application full-stack (i.e., also the Java business logic and backend components) helpful.
- Understanding of UI/UX design and the user experience would be good.
- Experience building “accessible” applications (as in ADA 508 Accessibility laws) also a plus.
- Health Care IT experience is a plus